Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 01:30
WhenDay 1/27/21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
When will the storm come? When will the 3D believers be awakened? When will we be free again? I hope by March 4th .... πŸ™πŸ» Had another very frustrating phone call with my mom this morning. πŸ™„ She is fully csught in the matrix and thinks I am nuts, totally on the wrong track and that it is good that Biden is now President. "It was an inauguration with style" - in her opinion. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I just said that nothing is as it seems and that they should please not get vaccinated. Pointless. I'm afraid she doesn't believe anything, only that I'm crazy.
09:51 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tasha in this post can reply
June Ban @JuneB
27 January, 10:38
In response Tasha Cr. to her Publication
Tasha, You are in good company! I'm getting the same thing and I've also been called evil and that I'm in a cult associating with dangerous people. UGH! But, I am reminded what Jesus uttered when people begged for his crucifixion: "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
27 January, 11:06
In response June Ban to her Publication
πŸ’•Good company, yes! I've even been called a killer and the good Lord knows, I can't kill a mouse or a bumble bee. We know where and why it's coming at us, but it does hurt.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 10:34
My mom too. She’s determined to get the vaccine. I have finally accepted that there is nothing more I can do for the family and friends who may be literally choosing to die rather than wake up. It is sad, but I had to give this up to God. πŸ™

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 January, 10:49
In response New Years Day to her Publication
You are not alone.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 10:34
My mom too. She’s determined to get the vaccine. I have finally accepted that there is nothing more I can do for the family and friends who may be literally choosing to die rather than wake up. It is sad, but I had to give this up to God. πŸ™

Debra Fierens @DollLady
27 January, 10:28
im in same position with in-laws. they wont even listen. Biden all the way. I guess were told to be patient with them when all comes out. Dont say I told you so. Itll be hard but finally relief that they know.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 January, 10:37
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
There are many of us in the same position. I'm sure we have been systematically chosen to help the Sheeple around us. Our time and purpose will come. In the meantime, try not to sever any relationships.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
27 January, 10:13
maybe giving her completely to The Lord, say okay Lord You see here that I tried. Now as a parent has to parent young adults and take a hands off "Lord they're all Yours"... approach. I've not been this awake for long. But haven't some said that we can try and red pill as many as possible but The Lord showing the red pill may be the only way for some or most. I'm not saying we give up-but giving God the steering wheel on those with their heads stuck in matrix may be the only way we keep our own sanity. I do feel your aggravation-my husband has been my red pill "scab" HE wont let me yank it off

some one special to some @godrus
27 January, 12:00
I have a daughter, similarly deluded. We cannot even speak without it devolving into nasty criticisms of me, my beliefs, physical attributes of me...Terrible recriminations and false accusations. I should have done more when I saw her as a young adult veering off into Blue Pill land: strange colors of hair dye, then a tattoo, always following on the cusp of the next new pop star (Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus,