Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
17 June, 09:46
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
hurry i see so much destruction and i cant take much more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
11 June, 08:11
I only wish the kill sh-ts would end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
11 June, 07:22
Nice video - but why is Buzz the freak mason in it?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
11 June, 06:05
Everytime I start to doubt, all I have to do is go back and watch one of his videos and BOOM, my spirit is lifted. Thank you Joe M, from the bottom of my heart.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 June, 06:04
I miss Joe M, too. Was one who said the pledge each morning in school, and learned in choir, the song, "This Is My Country."

This Is My Country
Land Of My Birth.
This Is My Country,
Grandest On Earth.

Don't hear that much, anymore, as well.

#MAGA #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #QANON #Patriots #deplorables #Draintheswamp #Pelosi #schumer #Blexit

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
11 June, 05:53
Oh how I miss Joe and the Mrs.!

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
11 June, 06:02
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
They will be back soon!