sercorimo ... @sercorimo
💔No Mercy. No Excuses. If America falls the world falls. #NCSWIC

Please share the video and help wake up the normies.
02:11 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
11 June, 05:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I liked and forwarded this in good faith, was I wrong to do so? What is the "disturbing" part? I'm here to post truth and don't stop while doing that to watch videos...or else I wouldn't get much posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aimee Lord @Aimee
25 June, 10:35
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
naked woman being tortured

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
11 June, 04:59
This was disturbing, I wish you had a warning

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 June, 05:07
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
I thought of putting up a warning. It is disturbing. However, the goal is to get everyone's attention.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 June, 05:11
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
It says satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals in the description.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 June, 04:12
I would like to share this video and in fact, would like to share other videos, however, there are many who are not on telegram or anonup so I have no way of reaching them- unless there is another video link:vimeo, youtube, bitchure or rumble.

Lynn Martin @Athenagoddess
11 June, 04:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
click on the up arrow and copy link, hope I haven't miss understood

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 June, 04:02

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 June, 03:02

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 June, 07:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God bless & protect our GREAT President Donald J Trump!!!🇺🇸❤🙏🏼