John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This is the tech that they use to tell if your lying, stressed, ovulating or going to die.
It does not say that straight to your face but I'm sure by now you can read between the lines to get the truth.
Pay attention to where the device is they use to do this.

https://www.sciencedaily.c...
01:43 PM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 07:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Whoa Nellie --- I am not one to buy any of this, let alone call it intelligence.
I do not need a computer to tell me what I like.

I'm guessing that they are trying to figure out my pref's [with the aid of AI] on how to lure (all) into some kind of "honeypot situation" to practice their obsession to control.

Only God can persuade us through His laws / word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
11 June, 02:11
I know this is kinda off topic but it is in reference to their technology; so I am going to let it rip! lol
What is the deal with the medbeds? Everyone is so excited for them to be released and I am honestly scratching my head over here like, what???

1. How can anyone even begin to trust their twisted technology ever again after everything we have learned.

2. Is this Biblical? Q says it is, scripture sure as heck is playing out before our eyes. Have we just made it Biblical, and taken the actual power of God out of it? Jesus raised people from the dead, made eyeballs for the blind with dirt, cast demons out of people, ect. He also said we would do all those things and more.

I just can’t understand why people would give more of their power away. Let’s start some real revivals. Let’s start actually using our God given gifts. Instead of focusing on what their technology can do for us, shouldn’t we be focusing on what God has promised us?
John 14:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 10:31
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Now you are getting it. How can you trust those who are trying to enslave you. You can't.
What is Biblical is what comes after Q. It is the unity of mankind. It is what happens when we all have the same mindset.
They want to know so much about you because that is what gives them the ability to gain more control.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 June, 01:58
Just remember, there is a reason it is called "artificial" intelligence, FAKE, so there is that. Still no match for the mind of Christ and an astute human.

12 June, 10:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are absolutely right. We have God they have Tech.