CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
THE 1 POST YOU WISH YOU COULD READ THE 46 COMMENTS !! I HOPE WHITE-HATS WERE IN CONTROL OF HIS PAIN & SUFFERING & THERE WAS ALOT !!!
07:53 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 June, 05:09
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
JUST HOPE HE FELT PAIN & LOTS OF IT šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
13 June, 04:13
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yeah, knowing them it will be all over the news tomorrow to keep anyone talking about Trumps Birthday or the end of the audit. Iā€™m sure they will try to fill a whole week of news with it also!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 June, 05:08
In response USAand TXProud to her Publication
THINK YOUR RIGHT šŸ‘

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 10:35
YOU SAY, I THINK ITS WRONG TO SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEONE ,- ā€œTHEN DONT EVER DO ITā€..
JACK HYLES šŸ˜Š

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 June, 08:41
His son is very much alive and in charge, nothing will change. Yawn

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 08:53
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
OH THAT CAN CHANGE !! THE KING COBRA HAD TO HAVE HIS TAIL CUT OFF RIGHT BEHIND THE HEAD TO SEND MESSAGE !!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 08:35
ANOTHER ONE !! YES YOUR LEADER IS DEAD & I AM GLAD !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 08:28
I FIND IT STRANGE THIS TYPE PROFILE ā¬‡ļø HAS LOOKED @ THIS POST MORE THAN ANYONE ??
DEEP STATE / CABAL NANO-BOTS COME OUT IN DROVES WHEN NEWS OF THERE LEADER COMES OUT !!!

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 June, 08:11
I pray this is true!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 June, 08:12
In response Awake Now to her Publication
IT BETTER BE THEY PUT IT UP ON A BOARD !!