Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 June, 10:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Oh wow! so this is what vaxxed people will look like in a year from now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Brixey @Peece
11 June, 11:59
I liked Big Hero 6 better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
11 June, 11:35
I would much rather have Rosie

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 June, 11:10
What gets me is that they have the technology to make a bot as advanced as in the movie "I, Robot", but first they have to roll out this bot for us commoners. Sort of ease us into thinking the whole bot in every house is the new norm. Give this one a year maybe two, and CCP type of bots will be our new "handlers" for surveillance, security (against us), and forced fed propaganda. One in every house...Our New Normal!
So very happy that
God Wins!
🙏🇺🇲💕
Might like a yard Rumba type of model that picks up hidden Harley poo, though. I'd be "Tiptoeing Through the Tulips", without incident! 😁

Diana DJT @Diana
11 June, 09:59
Please, do not allow to come to America, unless they are equiped to round up and arrests ALL THE CRIMINALS …..

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 June, 07:56
Here we go!... Robot Replacements for people are getting on deck! Been watching 'Sophia' emote for several years now. The longer I live, the TERMINATOR movie is starting to seem more and more like a documentary. My husband and I have recently reviewed our mantra: They lie in the news media; they tell the truth in the movies.

We all know who the "THEY" are by now.. right.? Sorry for 'preaching to the choir!'

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 June, 07:53
good grief....i would rather be alone