Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 08:31
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were as good as mine!

Listen to this, if you understand what he is talking about well congrats..... you are way ahead of the curve.

https://youtu.be/WDfM4391M...
4 Signs Of Victory You Will Shift Into The New Dimension - This Is Real Magic | Dr Joe Dispenza - YouTube

As long as you are thinking equal to your environment, you keep creating the same life. To truly change is to think greater than your environment. To think g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 June, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A wonderful film that brought Joe Dispenza (and others in the field of transformational consciousness) into people's awareness is "What the Bleep Do We Know" (2006), part documentary, part fictional tale--older film but the info is a great introduction to what is meant in this great clip you posted. (Except for the Ramtha portion of the film--the rest is helpful for those who are awakening.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 June, 10:16
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
How are Ashka? My prayers are with you!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 June, 11:30
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Hello Veritas! Thank you for your post! And how are you? I think of you often and wonder if you have had your interview for the MedBed project. I keep prayers going for this for you and all others working towards these facilities. For me, I decided it was too much over my head, that I would much rather be a part of operating a facility rather than having the tremendous responsibility of creating one and all the unimaginable that it might entail. I so hope it is all going well for you and am so anxious for these facilities to be available. Many blessings to you🙏🌏🦋

10 June, 03:19
Greetings! Good to hear from you, Ashka!

As yet, I have no scheduled appointment but I think that it's imminent.

Nana would be a FANTASTIC person to have as an ally. You arw probably already cognizant of the fact that she knows Gen. Michael Flynn.

God has a plan for all of us and discerning what that is, is our important task, right? He may want you to continue your beautiful healing ministry without any additions. 🙂

You have my prayerful support.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I would sure love to be involved with a MedBed facility so if it's meant to be, somehow it will unfold--remaining open to be of service as much as possible. I think you are doing this as well. It's always encouraging and inspiring to hear how you and others are assisting the Great Awakening and serving the healing of life for our beautiful Earth home. Infinite blessings to you always🙏🌏🦋💞
01:35 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
12 June, 10:57
Yes, all of my preparations are predicated upon articles and posts that I've perused but, in prayerful discernment, I am very confident that it will happen. The minute that I became aware of the plethora of suppressed technology, I was challenged to think about how I would serve.

Our unitive relationship with God is being augmented and in our lifetime two-way communication with our Loving Creator will be possible for everyone. We are the generation wherein a multiplicity of God's prophecies are being fulfilled!

As you said, healing mankind is the primary objective and God will enable practitioners to do so in myriad different ways. You have my loving prayers, Ashka. May God's abundant blessing be with you. 🤍🙏🦋🤍