Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 June, 12:22
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
One way or the other, she is razor sharp. She is by far prettier than I was by standards, on my best day. Having said that, wish I had a dollar for every dummy that said, including some employers, "oh your pretty and smart" as if that is an unusual thing. MORE programming. SOMETIMES God puts the plans in the ones that will be least suspect. He is funny like that. lol MUCH respect to FLOTUS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 02:35
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
sauce?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 June, 07:47
In response ... ... to his Publication

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 June, 07:49
In response ... ... to his Publication
Presented in the video below, not verified by official sources, but I have seen this before, a while back. We may or may not ever find out for sure.