Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 June, 02:57
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
10 June, 10:44
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nice. So we can expect imminent MASS and PUBLIC arrests of the thousands and thousands of CAREER and KNOWN treasonous traitors in the pure trash DC swamp?

If not, why not? Oh whatever could be the hold up, what with "Patriots in Control" and ALL?

DEAD. Done in 2090.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Oh Sports. Everyone was picked up at Hilary's 70th birthday party. The list was posted as people who attended and went live 1 min after Q said she was going to be arrested. You can fact check that true. Sorry to let people down but seal team 6 was busy blowing something up, somewhere, again....TUNNELS! So lowly little federal Marshall's had to make the bust. Wait, that is actually who would make the arrest. OMG what is going on! As you know I'm being sarcastic. Seriously, check the time and date and you will see. People have been waiting for something that already happened.
09:59 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
11 June, 08:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There are no words to describe this feeling!

DANCE!

13 June, 04:42
Do the Hustle!

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 June, 07:04
Oh, and I never saw a list and I have been following along the entire time.

Did anyone SEE this go down? If so, link the video.

Remember John, SEEING is a mother a fucking a believing!

Such a glorious morning. What a magical time to be alive!

Spicy bloody up nose!

13 June, 04:53
I love the way you think! The articles existance proves that someone was their. The fact that there was also a task for of Federal Marshall's dispatched that night with multiple "patty-wagons" (this can be verified through the Federal Marshall's accountability reports. (which I had but now can not find, I'll leave that up to you now) along with the time Q said it was going to happen to when it did I will let you draw your own conclusions. To me it is enough cooperating evidence to say yes, this did happen. Not to mention the fact no one was seen the following day. This would be just too good to pass up.

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 June, 07:02
Nah, I am talking about the "Great Awakening" portion of this debacle. You know, where they wake up the Auntie Herminita/Uncle Hoosegow types who are STILL fast asleep and suffering tremendously each and every day.

Or, what about the "Enjoy the Show" portion of this idiotic plan? when does THAT come into play.

You see, being a life long is what it is what it iser, being a pure, fresh and clean Game of Lifer, my concern is for those left behind. There is zero indication for them to be awake. They see Trump cookie cutter statements, zero draining of the swamp. They see the grifters continuing to talk the talk, but a not a walk a the walk a.

Care to comment on THOSE folks? You know, the folks currently suffering the MOST?

LOVE IT! And a thanks a for a the a reply a!

13 June, 05:22
Sure. While it really is horrible to watch these things take time. The watching a movie part is watching people change appearances over night. Today Joe Biden looked like this, now he looks like this. Not the same guy at all. There is also the fact the almost everything they show him doing is computer generated aka a special effect. This applies to a LOT of people now. I find it almost like a comedy if it were not so tragic. Trump and Q really want to nail these people so the MUST follow the law exactly. The other team can cheat and it does now matter we must play fair. The Law of War states that if the enemy breaks the law and you do also than it equals out and no one pays. While they could do that all day we can not afford even one screw up. I have my own opinion about this and I like the tooth fairy approach only it isn't money under the pillow. I wish I could give you a better answer but sometimes shit just isn't fair.