Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 June, 02:57
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Nice. So we can expect imminent MASS and PUBLIC arrests of the thousands and thousands of CAREER and KNOWN treasonous traitors in the pure trash DC swamp?

If not, why not? Oh whatever could be the hold up, what with "Patriots in Control" and ALL?

DEAD. Done in 2090.
10:44 AM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 09:59
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Oh Sports. Everyone was picked up at Hilary's 70th birthday party. The list was posted as people who attended and went live 1 min after Q said she was going to be arrested. You can fact check that true. Sorry to let people down but seal team 6 was busy blowing something up, somewhere, again....TUNNELS! So lowly little federal Marshall's had to make the bust. Wait, that is actually who would make the arrest. OMG what is going on! As you know I'm being sarcastic. Seriously, check the time and date and you will see. People have been waiting for something that already happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
11 June, 07:04
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Oh, and I never saw a list and I have been following along the entire time.

Did anyone SEE this go down? If so, link the video.

Remember John, SEEING is a mother a fucking a believing!

Such a glorious morning. What a magical time to be alive!

Spicy bloody up nose!

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 June, 08:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There are no words to describe this feeling!

DANCE!