Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 June, 02:18
GhostEzra 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate America @SweetCourage
10 June, 07:46
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Who are they looking for? (It feels like Herrod searching for two year old boys.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
are they looking fir tge satanic bloodline or what?
08:49 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Kate America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catturd_Fan in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 June, 09:20
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
I think maybe a specific bloodline? RH negative? Or maybe even a bit more specific than that, that these tests can show?

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
10 June, 11:23
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
haha! I’m suprised you could read my question with all those typos, I re-read it and said to myself, “WHAT?”
So what is the purpose I wonder for looking for this specific blood type. What are they looking to do with the info? Are they storing it to make bioweapons per blood types against us, wonder why they want it....?

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
11 June, 12:39
In response Missy M.. to her Publication