Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 June, 01:18
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Not only might they be looking for bloodlines, they also may be looking at cloning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 June, 09:16
That strongly resonated with me waaaay back when they first started pushing these tests. I posted to Wyatt on twit way back that I wasn't buying it......."they were looking for something" ....... you cannot put the jennie back in the bottle. If you are what they were looking for - they gotcha 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate America @SweetCourage
10 June, 07:46
Who are they looking for? (It feels like Herrod searching for two year old boys.)

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
10 June, 08:49
In response Kate America to her Publication
are they looking fir tge satanic bloodline or what?

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
11 June, 12:38
In response Kate America to her Publication
I don’t like to talk about this because it’s impossible to put a positive spin on it and I think we’re going to have an entirely different future from what “they” intended but here’s a couple of the many possibilities:

1. A worldly option is they took their opportunity to exponentially increase their global DNA database. It’s an effort that’s been going on for years at a smaller scale, the mormons, the israeli’s and others. Some of the reasons are benign, some malign.

This would put large scale data in the hands of the controllers and I’m sure our guess is similar as to what they’ll do with it. Look for weaknesses to exploit like any good enemy.

2. Otherworldly option - these people are obsessed with ancestry/origins, and if they have been collecting DNA, it’s an absolutely bonanza for connecting their dots. They believe they’re descended from an (almost) extinct, non human race and want to find both their kin, and others that may be exploitable based on their genotype.