The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:15
I speak to you as a warner, and I warn against the ways of evil men.

They are selfish men unheedful of the good of others, the good, which includes them.

Their thoughts do not extend beyond themselves and their own; they seek to isolate themselves from mankind when the good of mankind is an issue.

They do not know what should be done and what should not be done; they do not understand the nature of good conduct and the path of Truth.

They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation.

There is no way of knowing Truth.

There is no Supreme Spirit, no Creating God.

All creation is the result of chance, and lust is the only cause of birth.

The only purpose of life is an earthly one, we begin and end in the dust."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 08:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Just a quick comment from your post , it sounds like your saying there is no God and other Atheist statements. Knowing you I believe the was just not clearly stated and you meant the evil ones don’t believe. IMO, I woukd delete it and rewrite it so its clear where you stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
It may sound like that to you but if you read it again properly it is a warning against the ways of evil men, their thoughts and (They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation).

This is from the Kolbrin Bible.

09 June, 07:46
You and I are on the same page as I stated I know you from many post and thought it had another meaning. So thank you again.

The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:04
The idea is to capture your imagination; keeping you alert and raising your awareness, to see if you are really concentrating and worthy to understand the words written, a testing of wits, a stirring of the emotion be it a focus of your attention.

09 June, 08:08
I know all of Gods written words and use discerment in reading.

https://www.tapintothetrut...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 June, 09:21
God allowed me to be a lowly instument in the conversion of a demonically possessed atheistic Jewish woman. She was incarcerated in the tombs of a jail in which I was a ministry volunteer. We prayed together and I beseeched a holy Priest to administer exorcism prayers if he deemed it requisite. He did so. The next time that I saw this woman, she was WRAPPED in unearthly light, eminating from her interior and was at a Catholic bookstore. She recognized me, I nodded and smiled, not saying one word. It was enough. GOD IS SO MERCIFUL!

Yes, I have known for 22 years that evil has LONG pervaded the inner sanctum of the Church and have suffered great spiritual wounds for it. I am here to declare that God's Glory still dwells in many Catholics and I am privileged to call many of them deeply cherished friends. Conversion is possible up until the final breath!

09 June, 10:05
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Angels of Our Lord God here on earth. I can only share 10 per post and have hundreds. Please see the link you replied to at the bottom as many are there. But, here are 10 of them.

09 June, 11:05
THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU!

10 June, 04:26
The bloodlines of Cain and Seth. Notice the Godly Enoch in the line of Seth that wrote the 3 Books of Enoch and the bad Enoch in the lone of Cain suspected of writting the Book of Jubilees.

THANK YOU. I know that the books of Enoch were deemed to be of human, and not of Godly, origin back in the time of St. Jerome. With all of the secret documents coming out, I am keeping an open mind about all of it. I search for unassailable evidence and then take it to prayer for discernment. BIG changes are on the horizon for all Mankind. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
05:03 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
10 June, 05:11
Also, Amen the Great Awakening is mostly a spiritual awakening to God and Christ and its happening now. People are returning globally and its in desperate need of true men of God and I know you are that man. In Christ Holy Name We Pray , Amen.

10 June, 05:07
Only the Book of Jubilees was written by the evil Enoch from the line of Cain. The Prophet of God Enoch who wrote 3 Books is Holy and from the line of Seth as shown in the linage chart.