r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴BREAKING NOW! Leaked Email from Navy Commander reveals HORRIFIC mandate for ALL ‘Uniformed Personnel’ to get the JAB! 💉🤦🏻‍♂️👇🏼

https://www.redvoicemedia....
04:43 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 12:30
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The military tried to do the same thing in the late 70s with the swine flu shot that was killing a few ppl that took it. Many in the military refused to take it and eventually the military backed down and stopped the forced jab on it with proof of the ppl it was killing or they just gave in I dont remember.
Military prime beef teams (emergency teams that had to be ready at a moments notice to travel over seas to set up bases) had to take damn hands full of shots off and on all the time. My husband would get sick as hell for days everytime!
He never took the swine tho. refused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
10 June, 06:42
you sure this isnt a false leak??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 June, 05:16
any personnel that pushes this experiment will be charged with war crimes like everything else

It’s Nana @Nana433
10 June, 05:13
are you seeing the big picture here? in 2-3 years we will have no military to protect us. this is total BS

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
10 June, 06:43
In response It’s Nana to her Publication
thats incorrect

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 June, 04:54
They want to decimate our great military, part of depopulation and oppression of the masses. If they start retiring enmass they will be free to join militias to protect us.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 June, 04:54
Who is REALLY RUNNING OUR MILITARY
Authoritarianism/ Totalitarianism CCP General Austin

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 June, 04:52
I feel so mush anger right now. If this is part of the plan it sucks and I am against this. It should be every person's choice to take the vax"my body, my choice" for the abortionists. Is this why this summer is going to be so sad? Are they going to make everyone take the poison injection?

Awake Now @Awakenow
10 June, 04:49
Such BS to force this...