Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 04:04
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Then I think it's the perfect to time to get this video of the father of this N-wor, loving racist brat, Democrat President Joe Biden, using the very racist, white supremacist N-word, 13 times during a 1985 congressional hearing, recirculating. He is disgusting and I can not believe after this racist and hateful rant he moved forward in politics to become the U.S. President and supported by the black community and so-called social liberals. How did THEY let this happen and why are THEY okay with election fraud being used to make it happen? You can't make it up, but they are and it did. Only by spell casting and mind control can so many be this stupid. https://www.thesun.co.uk/n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 12:46
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thx I will repost as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 01:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Nana has been trying to explore more about my past lives so anytime you catch an empathic feeling on this please feel free to let me know,
My visitor showed me an image that I was quite different fairly tall, thin and muscular but female with slightly light blue skin with a fairly normal shaped face and a single hair braid about 2 or 3 inches wide running along the top of my head like a mohawk into a braid. He said my name was Randor .
Dont have many memories of it. I do have lots of dreams workin with scientist type engineers that are different species on lots of projects on what seems to be on a space vessels of some kind and the skill levels to do the work are way way out of my skill set but in the dreams it seems quite normal. But my visitor showing me images of me was not dreams it was wide awake meditations with him showing me things.