Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
10 June, 08:25
Photo proof of what I saw!!!! 💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
10 June, 09:24
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I was curious. Have you or Heather or anyone seen the Notification on this site that the US of A Corp. was Dissolved? I have looked in Dec. of 2020. Couldn't find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
Yeah I saw that today. It’s in my telegram chat.
11:23 AM - Jun 10, 2021
In response OregonPatriot Here to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
11 June, 09:21
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Good Morning, I appreciate your reply. I have a Telegram acct. but I am so Tech challenged and T is so different then what I am use to. I havent made the time to figure out how Telegram works. I lost a $1000 bet when Faux Biden was Inaugurated. Like our President
Trump I am compiling evidence to show it was an illigitimate inauguration. The Liberal I paid the bet to is a MSM thick headed liberal. But, He did say if I could prove the BS he would consider the evidence. So I need a stack of evidence. Without taking up to much of your time could you please point me or send me the page link to the info showing the USA Corp. was dissolved. Thank You so much!