CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I HAVE DONE THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE: RISK EVERYTHING TO PROTECT AND HELP FAMILY. I TOTALLY GET IT. NOW WE ARE NOT COOL OR APPPRECIATED BECAUSE OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED.

WE WILL ASK GOD TO HELP AS LIN AND ALL PATRIOTS RISK EVERYTHING TO MOVE FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT.

MY FAMILY IS WORTH IT.
09:38 AM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
10 June, 10:42
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
More talk from Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood.

And nothing ever happens, save for the daily Fake Biden skull fucking.

But, hey, Enjoy the Show!

Magical times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 11:30
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I see changes and pray for change in a good way. God Bless America. I hope we get rid of Bidan before 4 years. Praying for the AZ audit to come out, and other audits, but this will be very slow. Difficult to watch and live through. If we do not fix 2020 we will not have 2024. I am trying to stay positive, but some days that is hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
10 June, 10:23
we love you, Mr. Wood❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 11:31
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 June, 10:06
at the end of this our huge family needs to meet up a one time and all stand together and embrace. This crap its effecting everyone in some shape or form. Love OUR family here
WWG1WGA!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 10:08
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
ty, back at you

Tigress 4 Trump @Tigress4Trump
10 June, 09:57
Your words are beautiful. Sending love and blessings to you and your family.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 01:55
In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication
🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 June, 09:51
AMEN!🙏😔 We are the family of each other at this time... and we shall continue to be so.... long after the healing is complete... 💗

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 01:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
🙏🙏