CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
YEP.
WE ALL NOW WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE, LIN. HAPPENING TO ALL OF US.
HURTS. MISS THEM EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. LIKE AK KNIFE IN THE HEART THAT NEVER GOES AWAY.
BUT WE FIGHT TO GIVE THEM HOPE, AND TO MOVE FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT.
IN JESUS' NAME WE PRAY.
09:36 AM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
13 June, 01:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
heart breaking 😢🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 11:43
They will find out. Tell them my dad and step father are gone now, I would give anything to see them for even a minute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 12:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hear you and feel your pain of missing parents also. Just one more time to say I love you and hug.

Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
10 June, 10:11
I pray every day that our adult children will wake up. Many of us bear the heartache that Lin speaks of.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 11:32
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
10 June, 09:57
I totally understand this pain...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 June, 09:44