Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 June, 03:30
THIS:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 03:55
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We can have it if we are willing to break down all gov departments that put restrictions on off grid living and the ridiculous taxes if we are willing to take on more ourselves like homeschool groups and local co-op trades/ farmers markets, give up status titles and high end labels, needs to impress. We need to get good at trade amongst ourselves keeping government regulation out of as much as possible. God and Christ need to regulate our actions and behaviors instead. We need to keep hard currency and reject digital control of all aspects of our lives. We can return to how things were in the 1970s and life would be so much better. Technology, though I use it too, seems to be destroying our quality of life and personal relationships more quickly. Who was a 70s kid? Oh just to have a day of it, 9 TV stations, a record player, and the outdoors to entertain. We need face to face community life outside our doors. How many of you know your neighbors names? These things matter. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
my mate and i were just saying we want to go back to radio's, tv on the floor w/knobs (that we turned w/our feet lol) and bonfires.
04:15 AM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 03:33
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Here too. Something went really wrong and the Antifa generation proves it. They do not represent a generation's version of normal rebellion against authority, which typically results in more social/cultural freedoms to relax. Maybe that alone has its problems, because at some point, they will relax their way into complete anarchy and that seems to be where we are as a society and culture, rock bottom. Yet, it different. They are evil with an agenda to gain control, commit mass murder and enslave the rest; modern-day bolsheviks. Wireless technology in our lives allowed for something very evil to come into them. 24/7 mind control programming me thinks. Some of us have thankfully remained immune to it. I've read many theories. Anyway, I think we should encourage not to rush ahead with tech being the new God in our world. We need to ditch the smart appliance, I never bought them, flush alexa and siri down the toilet, and go meditate in the park once day. Bonfires and story time at night.