Did bad guys release this Vax? No
Is current Vax harmful? No
I see pictures & videos of people getting sick/dying, is this real? No
Who are these people? Actors.
Who is saying we need this Vax? MSM
Did Good guys allow Vax to play out? Yes

Why?
To show us all what our fate was & who the world’s ENEMY is

Could HCQ & Regeneron be in this Vax? Yes.
3.7 mil Covid deaths worldwide, is this Deep State traitors executed via Military Tribunals? Yes

Is Q real? Yes
Is Q Military, Trump or JFK? No
So who is Q.
Q is YOU
IT’S THE GREAT AWAKENING
11:34 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Butter Milk @Buttermilk
04 August, 09:56
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I am so bloody confused.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 June, 05:41
this is bullshit. i KNOW people who have been negatively impacted from this jab. a family member ended up in the hospital for 10 days. my best friend's close friend now has MS. her brother - prostate issue suddenly. PLUS the protein shedding is real as i have been impacted by it (being around my dad who received both jabs) and my mate as well. some of your info is correct - but to say this current jab is not harmful is an outright lie. you are either misinformed or a d.s. troll.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 June, 11:45
How could this many people be actors getting sick and dying from the jab be real?To many people know folks who have had bad reactions and/or die after the jab? I do know for a fact that everyone I know that took the jab have NOT had any side affects from it. I have so many questions. This whole thing gets more confusing every day.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
27 June, 10:43

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 June, 10:36
This is not correct

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 June, 09:10
Thank you for this--so amazing! Certainly relieves fears of what the heck we will be seeing as fallout of the vax. Almost everyone I know has gotten it twice (not me or my family!) so I've been wondering who we will be left with as a global dieoff unfolds. I hope this is 100% true!! Godspeed to you🙏💞🦋🌏

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
16 June, 07:22
first Ive seen this all layed out this way. Interesting

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 June, 11:58
2 side effects of HCQ - both I have seen a lot in the news and attibuted to the COVID vaccine and adverse reactions.

cardiomyopothy - heart issues
vision issues

https://www.lupus.org/reso...

It is completely possible.