Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
17 May, 05:06
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC INFO
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as β€œfertilizer”

www.naturalnews.com/2021-0...

IT'S TIME TO HOLD THESE EVIL PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
18 May, 10:35
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Well! As if I wasn't already starving as it was. I guess I'll avoid all food grown in crops then. There's always cardboard. And the taste really isn't all that different anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 02:44
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
SO sorry for having posted this given its gruesome nature. There IS a solution to ensure your food is safe. Needless to say, buy local organic and use this solution:

2 TEASPOONS CLOROX PER 1 GALLON TAP WATER

Soak for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Clorox is 8.25% NACLO, off label is more diluted. Clorox kills salmonella, E Coli and HIV, it will also deactivate all components of the vaccine and its resultant replication.

I debated posting about this but, I knew I had to given its irreversible life-threatening effects.

Chill Bite and I are working hard to get a medbed to you shortly after they go up for sale. You are NUMERO UNO.
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Chill Bite @Chillbite
19 May, 02:35
Veritas, for me at least, and for awhile now...I’ve been wondering if they wiill go to such lengths, how can we trust that β€œorganic” foods at our local grocery stores are truly held to their purported standards... Makes me think growing our own food and sharing with others that can’t may be our only option of ensuring anything. And while I love gardening...I am not quite prepped to kick it into full swing quite that much, yet. Although I may be adding that to the list...somehow.

19 May, 02:47
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I've researched hydroponics, staking and growing straight up from water. New technology, that may be released at the same time as MedBeds, will very, very rapidly propagate crops. A small plot of land will yield quite a bit of organic fruits and vegetables. πŸ™‚

Chill Bite @Chillbite
08 June, 09:36
Awesome and thank you! Sorry for not seeing this until now, Also, is everything alright? I know things have been crazy busy...

09 June, 05:38
God Bless you and Nackendara! Yes, I am okay and have been working arduously on many things including MedBed acquisition. I want to provide THE BEST option for our mutual friend as quickly as possible and am encouraged by recent events (correspondence) and posts. God willing, I'll have great news soon.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 June, 09:07
You are so amazing, and I’m just glad to hear you are okay. Also, that is really great news on the Medbeds! I’ve also furthered some aspects of the proposal as well, so good news there too. Thank God for you! May God Bless you!!

Thank God for you!

I am one of the lowliest instruments of God, nothing more. Trust me on this!

If you haven't accessed @theMac on anonup I'd highly recommend reading his incredibly inspired and inspiring posts. He is a master physicist and great arbiter of God's tremendous wisdom!

Sending love and prayers to you, your fam and our mutual friend!

🀍🀍🀍
09:52 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
10 June, 02:44
While I trust you in all things and especially those that we embark on together as we journey on toward spreading goodness, I wish to share my perspective of you as you’ve proven yourself to be. And I thank you for such a link where I also responded to you with part of my message for you here...Amazingly humble, kind and loving Veritas, nothing I have seen, heard or felt from you, your most beautifully articulated words of healing, your God inspired messages that always uplift spiritually, and your direct actions of the most selfless giving of pure love and truth could ever be considered lowly. May God continue to Bless You and completely! Thank God and you for you!

24 July, 04:32
Thank you for this beautiful message! It is a distinct honor to have you as a friend and you possess all the same attributes that you've so generously listed. We are called to become love for one another, united to God and you have reached that pinnacle.

We shall journey on doing God's holy will in patience because His gifts are well worth the wait.

With love and prayers!