The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:15
I speak to you as a warner, and I warn against the ways of evil men.

They are selfish men unheedful of the good of others, the good, which includes them.

Their thoughts do not extend beyond themselves and their own; they seek to isolate themselves from mankind when the good of mankind is an issue.

They do not know what should be done and what should not be done; they do not understand the nature of good conduct and the path of Truth.

They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation.

There is no way of knowing Truth.

There is no Supreme Spirit, no Creating God.

All creation is the result of chance, and lust is the only cause of birth.

The only purpose of life is an earthly one, we begin and end in the dust."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 08:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Just a quick comment from your post , it sounds like your saying there is no God and other Atheist statements. Knowing you I believe the was just not clearly stated and you meant the evil ones don’t believe. IMO, I woukd delete it and rewrite it so its clear where you stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
It may sound like that to you but if you read it again properly it is a warning against the ways of evil men, their thoughts and (They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation).

This is from the Kolbrin Bible.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 07:39
In response The Mac to his Publication
Well, we know mankind does need goodness in its moral foundation. Thank you for clearing that up.

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
09 June, 08:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is interesting because last week I heard from a video, that there is an actual difference between mankind vs humanity. Simply put, [they] are mankind. We are humanity, humans with human DNA. Mankind was bred, and they are the 'asleep'. It is like those words (mankind and humanity) were made to be intertwined so that we wouldn't realize. Apparently we were also told not to interbreed with mankind in a removed book? Either way - it made sense to me so I felt compelled to mention it. I'll also mention that it was Gene decode who said it so idk how some feel about him. It made sense to me.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
GOD, with ALL of my heart, I beseech you: AWAKEN the somnulent lest they die of ignorance. I SUFFER for them in order to save them and I will gladly lay down my life for their conversion. Do not allow them to die, do not allow implacable evil to gain so many souls because they fail to recognize the signs of the time. AMEN.
08:12 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deus Omnipotens, click on at the bottom under it