CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 June, 07:31
Hey Vernon,

Brian Kemp is shitting blood right now. Yep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 June, 07:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
YEP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
09 June, 07:49
Lodges, lodges, lodges, around that area.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 June, 07:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I C. Did not know that. Interesting...must be a lot of them in that area then. Super creepy. I wonder what they are all up to then? No good, for sure. I will remember that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 June, 07:58

09 June, 07:49
Bloodliner weirdo mason, that is what Kemp is.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 June, 07:50
yes, agree. cowardly kemp