Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 01:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 06:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
Nothing is ever happens. We sit here doing nothing while Trump and the grifters pretend Patriots in Control. It's become an absolute joke and mockery.

Sad to witness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 07:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
And, yup, time to get off of here for awhile.

If this is the plan, I no longer want to be a part of it.

Good luck to ALL!

SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 07:23
And, let me say again, I appreciate the kind comments.

Means alot!

SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 07:23
Appreciate it, but I am fine. Biden is in the UK. There have been zero public arrests for ALL to see.....talking thousands and thousands of treasonous traitors to choose from. Nothing has happened. All talk from our side. Same old stuff. Dog and pony show audits, zero justice.

Is what it is. I appreciate it, though. My life is glorious. No complaints here. But when you have been conned, you have been conned. We have been. I know it's hard to admit, but we have nothing. And everyone knows it. Few can admit it. Some will be here 45 years from now still waiting on Trump and the grifters.

It's sickening to watch, my brother! Oh, and I went on a 3 hour hike at Cooper's Rock this morning! Was actually refreshingly chilly up there!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts