Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 06:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
Nothing is ever happens. We sit here doing nothing while Trump and the grifters pretend Patriots in Control. It's become an absolute joke and mockery.

Sad to witness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 07:09
In response SPORTS to his Publication
If you really believe nothing is happening, you're not doing any research, you're just listening to the news and reading headlines. Hey, I get it. I, like you, get really discouraged and sometimes feel like things aren't happening fast enough, but if you're not watching video's of truthers, researching, listening to pod casts, then you're shorting yourself. So much is being revealed everyday about Fauci, CDC, WHO, leaked emails, election fraud, then today, someone hacked the WHO/CDC and released user names and passwords. Lots is happening. You can't make arrests UNTIL the truth is out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
09 June, 03:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
Lol. I just posted the same one. They say great minds think alike.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 03:49
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Yes they do.!!!!