Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 January, 09:07
So, even if my intuition was wrong and the Covid test was not potentially breaking the blood/brain barrier and inserting the virus or a few nano bots in your head, you mean to tell me that there was no other way to test.
Oh wait, there is but . . . https://people.com/health/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
I've been screaming this for months. I am attacked from vultures. People refuse to use their brains, what is left of it.
I mean if it's so freaking contagious a breathilizer test would do the trick. The word sheep is just too nice of a word.
09:12 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 January, 10:06
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Yes, I've been ridiculed for months since HCQ woke me up. My friends and family always trusted my medical intuition until I posted about HCQ being a cure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
12 February, 01:28
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Same.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
27 January, 10:01
1- insert contaniminated, unknown swap up snout
2- attatch mask, tightly, do not remove
3- welcome to the end of times - you're all good boys & girls. Now, go home and wiat for your +test results..........

oh, forgot, yes, mail my DNA from the swab to unkown demonic entities......

cuck fovid🇱🇷🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
27 January, 09:22
Chris, thank you!!!! Finally - someone with a brain that works! I've been screeming the same thing too ! This whole thing is completely RIDICULOUS!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 09:13