Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 January, 09:07
So, even if my intuition was wrong and the Covid test was not potentially breaking the blood/brain barrier and inserting the virus or a few nano bots in your head, you mean to tell me that there was no other way to test.
Oh wait, there is but . . . https://people.com/health/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
27 January, 09:12
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
I've been screaming this for months. I am attacked from vultures. People refuse to use their brains, what is left of it.
I mean if it's so freaking contagious a breathilizer test would do the trick. The word sheep is just too nice of a word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 January, 10:06
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Yes, I've been ridiculed for months since HCQ woke me up. My friends and family always trusted my medical intuition until I posted about HCQ being a cure.

Only people mentioned by CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LoveMy Cats, click on at the bottom under it