Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
09 June, 05:42
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The only thing I disagree with is accounts pretending to have insider info, and then Anon's tell their friends and family, then it never happens, and they look foolish and get mocked. I totally agree with the rest of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 June, 06:20
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Some controlled opposition for sure.
Then there are those who are well meaning but have misinformation.
Not a perfect world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 June, 05:29
I disagree also with the removal of Q from the equation. Q is how we know what we know and anons helped us get here!

09 June, 06:15
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Oh my ---- they were just making a point! 🙄

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 June, 05:26
I disagree also with the word Qanon, there is Q and there are Anons, but there is no Qanon!

09 June, 06:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I understand.
I didn't make the meme.
However, that is the terminology the normies are familiar with.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 02:36
The only part I disagree with is the word Qanon. Q is a movement to awaken the masses of our corrupt government/elections/history/medical industry.. extra extra. Anons are here to help in anyway possible, but mostly to protect the children from human trafficking. When they put the two together, it diminishes them both, especially Anons because Anons have been here for decades trying to take down human trafficking.

09 June, 03:34
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Very true. If I knew how to make memes I would remake it. Hope someone will...

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 June, 02:35
🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 June, 02:33
Q ANON Patriots