Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
08 June, 09:47
im in need of prayers please. I really need someone to talk to. All my so called friends have abandoned me due to my beliefs and I am having trouble dealing with the loneliness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
this is where I met Joey, he has been my friend and a true blessing to me !! we are family and you are loved !!
10:30 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vicky12 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 11:00
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
I hope someone is able to make contact with this patriot. I apologize in advance because I am unable to be on watch. I do NOT have a smartphone therefore I do all things with my computer. Please keep reaching out to this patriot and I thank everyone for their help. Truly, never leave anyone in their time of need!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
08 June, 11:02
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
never leave anyone behind ! no apologies needed, we all do what we can and lean on each other for the rest !!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
08 June, 10:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
we got your six !!