Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
im in need of prayers please. I really need someone to talk to. All my so called friends have abandoned me due to my beliefs and I am having trouble dealing with the loneliness
09:47 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1RootofDavid in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
10 June, 01:11
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
we wrap our collective arms around you Jason.
We pray you're not claustrophobic.
💯💞🙏🤝🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 June, 12:48
I hope today is a better day for you ❤️😍

I don't ever presume to know how another person feels, but I've been in a similar boat, trying to inform people around me for quite a while but they've finally backed themselves into what they think is their "safe place" (it isn't but can't convince them of that) & I'm left to man the ship pretty much by myself lately

On the good side, it's forced me to go even deeper inside & ask what it is I need to see & understand more than ever

I'm really not being facetious when I say now is a good time to pray

But do know that there are others who can sympathize with what you're experiencing, & you aren't alone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
09 June, 07:21
hi Jason, i never got a reply from you, i hope you are doing ok. i am still here for you if you need to talk.....

10 June, 07:56
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
I just wanted to say thank you again and I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart sister.

Kay Tee @kmax
09 June, 04:01
🙏You are not alone Jason. 🙏

10 June, 07:51
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
i just miss all the face2face company and an occasional hug. Thank you gor reassuring me though.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
09 June, 01:12
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

10 June, 12:35
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thanks again brother

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 June, 12:02
Hit me up on here I love to talk 😍. Only friends I have is you guys ! Patriots 🇺🇸 . wwg1wga 👊 Be strong we all got this ! 🚀

Autmama 123 @autmama
09 June, 12:00
Hang in there Jason. Many of us have been through it. Praying for you....for all of is.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
09 June, 11:57
Jason - DM your number - I can call, we can chat about what ever you want. Safe safe brother, you are IN OUR FAMILY AND WE ARE WITH YOU!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 June, 11:44
God bless you, Jason! May He surround you with the comforting light of the Holy Spirit, His angels, and His love! In Jesus' sweet name, Amen!

10 June, 09:35
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you for your words. I am truly blessed with all of you

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
09 June, 11:43
Father I pray peace and send comfort from the Holy Spirit to our friend Jason. We curse the rejection and abandonment attacking his mind and emotions in Jesus name and speak the peace and assurance of heaven over Him ! We bless those who persecute him, forgive them and pray for you to open their eyes to the truth in Jesus name. Amen.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
09 June, 12:24
🙏🏼 to you J. Believe me, many are in the same boat! my mom and i are red pilled so that has been my saving grace. Faith is high here inside my soul, try to hold onto that just a bit longer. 😉

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
08 June, 11:57
Prayers, Hang in there, we are almost there. GOD has you!

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
08 June, 11:22
Prayers going up for you. You are not alone. 🙏🏼

10 June, 12:04
In response Eyes Wide to his Publication
Thank you so much for caring. It means alot to me. The response from my cry for help is huge. I am blessed to be part of the patriot family. May God bless you.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
08 June, 11:00

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
08 June, 11:56
Hang in there buddy, we are almost home. GOD BLESS YOU!

10 June, 01:00
im in Panama city beach, Fl.

10 June, 01:04
how do i direct message you on here

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
08 June, 10:46
I felt much the same on Saturday Night @ home alone again..
Somehow this song helped..
Also remember.... YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.....
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 10:35
You do not have your messages turned on at least not for me. If you want to talk I am here. Please know many are standing in the gap for you and we are here

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 June, 10:34

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 June, 10:34
Prayers for you, Jason!🙏🙏🙏

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
08 June, 10:33
you are Not friendless!!!...just have tons and tons of new ones that are experiencing the same you are....theres are tons of like minded and truthers on here.....havent seen a situation yet that no one on here can help with....talk ask questions we are all here for each other and to help people wake up..and learn...and love

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 June, 10:33

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
08 June, 10:30
🙏 prayers❤

10 June, 12:46
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Thank you for caring. The response for my call for prayers was huge. I appreciate all of you whom have taken time out of their day to make sure I am ok. I am blessed to have you all. May God bless you.

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
Prayers sent. I know what you are feeling and you are not alone. I am feeling the same way this week...my husband caved and got the vax without wanting to tell me - so much pressure from his employer. I'm crushed. I wish this was all over. Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

10 June, 12:43
In response Patriot 427 to her Publication
Thank you for caring. The response for my call for prayers was huge. I appreciate all of you whom have taken time out of their day to make sure I am ok. I am blessed to have you all. May God bless you.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 10:29
Prayers for you patriot! WWG1WGA we are here for you

10 June, 12:41
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
😇Thank you for caring. The response for my call for prayers was huge. I appreciate all of you whom have taken time out of their day to make sure I am ok. I am blessed to have you all. May God bless you.

LadyQ 1230 @LadyQ1230
08 June, 10:28
You got it ! Stay strong Patriot! #wwg1wga

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
this is where I met Joey, he has been my friend and a true blessing to me !! we are family and you are loved !!

10 June, 12:29
Thank you brother for caring. The reponse to my call for prayer I got was a little overwhelming. I had 100's of beautiful Patriots check on me. I am truly blessed to have you all. God bless you. I will circle back after I respond to all. It may take awhile. Just know that the outpouring of help offered has already lifted my spirit. Love you all