Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
05 June, 08:49
Hmmm... Maccabees 1 and Maccabees II are two books in the New American Bible studied only by Catholics. Have you read them? Wonder if this is the history of the fall of Jerusalem and when real evil entered the Holy City. I also wonder if the lineage of Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Markles go all the way back to the Pharisees that put Jesus to death. Hmmm... I wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hello Yes @Catalyst
08 June, 06:43
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
I read Maccabees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
08 June, 08:23
In response Hello Yes to his Publication
What do you think?

Hello Yes @Catalyst
It's a very inspiring story. Certainly canonical. The church has been corrupted again and again but true believers are always here.
08:33 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catalyst in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hello Yes, click on at the bottom under it