Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 03:31
Blink and you miss it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dion Brown @Out_doorman
27 January, 08:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm beginning to think that applying a post from the past and applying it to today's events is like taking OT prophecy to describe today's circumstances. If the military doesn't begin making arrests very soon, Im afraid we've all been bamboozled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Fatz @Malfor
"At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War." when arrests are made for treason...people "arrested" are simply GONE. no fanfare no press releases..
08:36 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Malfor in this post can reply
Patriot Watchdog @girlgonecrazy20
27 January, 12:33
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
Has anyone ever seen this list? This is not the only website it is on. I did have to use DuckDuckGo to find others, also found it in a child trafficking and organ harvesting investigation site. Maybe justice has been served to some already and we're watching a movie to wake people up.
https://steverotter.com/ar...

Patriot Watchdog @girlgonecrazy20
27 January, 12:33
Has anyone ever seen this list? This is not the only website it is on. I did have to use DuckDuckGo to find others, also found it in a child trafficking and organ harvesting investigation site. Maybe justice has been served to some already and we're watching a movie to wake people up.
https://steverotter.com/ar...

Warren Arcand @Earlofsandwiches
27 January, 09:40
Yeah .this is my problem .seeing doubles.they keep coming back

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
27 January, 08:41
Where is your source other than a meme? If seen them too. But if people like George W. Bush and Robert Deniro were executed I think I would be all over the news. And I dont mean Mockingbird, I mean OANN, etc.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
27 January, 08:44
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
source for quote was https://en.m.wikipedia.org...