Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
28 January, 02:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fake fire works! Us Q researchers are having the time of our lives right now ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
27 January, 06:21
Keep in prayer. This part of the movie is hard to endure. We will triumph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
27 January, 04:14
@Doc Holliday This?

Paint Head @Paint
27 January, 02:11
docholliday what does this mean???

Qstonejustice Justice @Qstonejustice
27 January, 11:05
hey Doc glad to find you just saw vincent too.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
27 January, 10:57

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
27 January, 10:37
Clean and Swift

Joe romero @CaptainMerica
27 January, 10:03
false
potus
expect
justice

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 January, 09:20
Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5Z...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
27 January, 09:43
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I've heard that story, watched that video before and it STILL brings tears to my eyes. The Christian Americans held the flag once, it's time to do it again! #HoldTheLine

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
27 January, 11:46
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Love this! SHARE!!!

Anita Williams @AnitaW
27 January, 09:12
I saw it on the video it was awesome

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
27 January, 08:29
I'm beginning to think that applying a post from the past and applying it to today's events is like taking OT prophecy to describe today's circumstances. If the military doesn't begin making arrests very soon, Im afraid we've all been bamboozled.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
27 January, 08:36
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
"At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War." when arrests are made for treason...people "arrested" are simply GONE. no fanfare no press releases..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 08:18
It seems that there are so many tiny little parts moving that if we blink we miss a lot of things.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
27 January, 07:06
cant get here soon enough🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cody John @1776faith
27 January, 05:14
sigh... 18 Wheels Keep On Rolling...
to late

this Game Sucks Big Chode

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 January, 04:52
Each year there is a theme for Holocaust Memorial Day which is decided by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust. This year’s theme is “BE THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS.” coincidense? Nah! Place a lit candle in the window at 8pm. Take a photograph for social media and share using the hashtags #HolocaustMemorialDay and #LightTheDarkness .🤞🏻💥🇺🇸😂🤣
January 27th which is eactly the 7th day Biden will have had power, constituting a Succcessful COUP!
#MAGA #America1st #wwg1wgaww #wwg1wga
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb...

Mini Lewis @MRSFBA
27 January, 07:31
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
Except he is only 'president' of DC, not the USA - the lillitary are in charge of the USA. So he has a successful coup of DC, lmao

Spo Ccc @Spoc
27 January, 04:45
i was in Dc the night of Bidens inag, tuere wer fireworks from direction of white house around 11:00 pm

Slater 17_ @Slater17_
27 January, 04:37

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
27 January, 08:35
In response Slater 17_ to his Publication
All the world is a show!

Allison RHO @123MakeTime
27 January, 04:18
I watched the redlights at the White Hpuse when it was happening. I tried to get it out on Twitter the live streaming. I did not see the fireworks, bug i did not watch it all night. I got purged for the 4th time sharing that.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 January, 04:15
thanks Doq i think i understand
i cried today when i saw one of his speeches...i miss him

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
27 January, 03:41