JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 June, 03:34
I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
Is this what the movie "Sweet Tooth" is about? Produced by Robert Downey Jr & his wife? Or were their names attached to the movie as a "punishment"???
03:55 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ncshortcake57 in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
09 June, 03:02
In response Southern Native to her Publication
...oh and they are all wearing fuckin masks in it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
09 June, 03:02
In response Southern Native to her Publication
...yeah i just watched it..downey and his wife produded it(or someone got the to do it)...funny its about a virus that kills the world basically!lol...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:02
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I didn’t make it down this rabbit hole but I think you’re onto something. God save us.