TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 June, 05:14
Billy Graham on Christ. Always knew this was a true man of God. Take just a few minutes and feed your soul. WWG1WGA WW . Amen

https://youtu.be/duJdk-rrI...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
07 June, 05:24
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Was not Billy Graham a 33rd degree freemason???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 05:32
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
I don’t know and don’t judge him if he were. Thats up to God not me.

07 June, 05:33
There are a lot of people that were Masons and by no means were they evil. Even Trump is or was a Mason.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
07 June, 10:24
I know many Freemasons at a lower degree. The 33 degree are the evil ones. Billy Graham real name is Billy Frank. He was a Jew. Which Frank is used as his middle name. Billy may well be the greatest deception that has ever been successfully pulled off on the protestant denominations. It is a deep dark rabbit hole.

08 June, 06:45
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
What information do you have to support this claim ? Thats getting down to known facts and nnot hersay. So please share what your basis is for this claim.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
08 June, 09:22
Good Morning, I highly recommend digging deep into his history. As a Patriot, many hours of research is required. As far as known facts, its all available.

08 June, 10:05
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
The more I dig the more I’m finding that the statements made by some are false. Going back centuries I’m not finding anything evil about Free Masons and this is a deep dig and will take a few days. If you have some facts please share them as I’ve read opinions with no facts. And whos history are you recommending digging into ? Please share if your talking about Billy Graham just hang on to it as thats one of the deep digs I’m making. But, I only want FACT S not someones opinion.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
You have to read the signs. All the masonic signs,secret handshakes, etc. Of course who controls all medias are not going to allow things in print, but you can pay close attn to photos. Once you learn the signs and symbolism, you will find it all.
10:35 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nine_0 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy QDell, click on at the bottom under it