CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 June, 09:23
God Bless
thank you Richard Citizen for this video

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
08 June, 09:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I don"t understand why so few ppl around, I mean civilians, on all the videos there are so few, what are the ppl in DC doing ? nobody walks in the parks anymore ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
RIGHT NOW WE ARE COMING OUT OF LOCKDOWN. PEOPOLE DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND $5 A GALLON FOR GAS TO TRAVEL IF THEY ARE ON A BUDGET. AND HOW MANY PATRIOTS WANT TO COME WITHIN 100 MILES OF DC AFTER THE 1-6 INCIDENT WHERE PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED BY FBI JUST BECAUSE THEY WENT TO DC RALLY ON 1-6, AND THEY ARE ON A WITCHHUNT LIST FROM FBI CHASING INNOCENT AMERICANS. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GO TO DC RIGHT NOW.
10:05 AM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
08 June, 04:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ok thank you for your explanation, no need to yell at me :). when you have a question about Brussels, I'll be happy to oblige.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 June, 05:33
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
I was not yelling at you. I always type in caps because I hate to wear glasses, sorry.