CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
God Bless
thank you Richard Citizen for this video
09:23 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
08 June, 09:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Some of those "military" are quite ... ahem.... let's say .... unfit.

I didn't want to say lardy arsed fat barstewards, but is that really the military or some actors doing something or other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
08 June, 09:41
Some of those "military" are quite ... ahem.... let's say .... unfit.

I didn't want to say lardy arsed fat barstewards, but is that really the military or some actors doing something or other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 June, 09:43
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Sunday, June 6 at 10 AM. D-Day at the WWII Memorial. Iwo Jima Memorial I think. D Day memorial

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
08 June, 09:38
I don"t understand why so few ppl around, I mean civilians, on all the videos there are so few, what are the ppl in DC doing ? nobody walks in the parks anymore ?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 June, 10:05
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
RIGHT NOW WE ARE COMING OUT OF LOCKDOWN. PEOPOLE DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND $5 A GALLON FOR GAS TO TRAVEL IF THEY ARE ON A BUDGET. AND HOW MANY PATRIOTS WANT TO COME WITHIN 100 MILES OF DC AFTER THE 1-6 INCIDENT WHERE PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED BY FBI JUST BECAUSE THEY WENT TO DC RALLY ON 1-6, AND THEY ARE ON A WITCHHUNT LIST FROM FBI CHASING INNOCENT AMERICANS. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GO TO DC RIGHT NOW.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
08 June, 09:32
Im confused so please help me out. What time was this??? It's not dusk, why would you be taking down the flag and with such fanfare?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 June, 09:42
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Sunday, June 6 at 10 AM. D-Day at the WWII Memorial. Iwo Jima memorial I think.