Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
08 June, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 June, 10:03
In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication
They're like a box of chocolates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patrioticpodcasting2020 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 June, 10:18
In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication
Sister died of bone cancer. Dad had a stroke after receiving vaccine in 2014, died in 2017. My Mom got pneumonia same time and almost died. Was airlifted to hospital and they threw in a pacemaker 🤷‍♀️. I think they were pushing pacemakers that year because they threw one in my Dad weeks before he died. That's what kept him alive in the end, was the shock of the pacemaker restarting his heart. Now my Mom is electronic and she just got her first dose of the vaccine ... I have no words.

My niece just got over 2 years of aggressive treatment for breast cancer, lost both breasts and my Brother just went through multiple blasts of radiation for prostate cancer.

Have lost many an Aunt and Uncle to the Can't Sir as well!

And the hits just keep on coming.
NEXT 😋

IT'S A NEW DAY!

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
08 June, 10:27
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
im sorry to hear of all the loss and struggles you face patriot all i can say to offer comfort is god bless you and remember #God wins and ncswic and of course wwg1wga