Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 12:09
Not everyday is easy, I've said this before, but how am I me if I don't add my heart. So the Truth is today I hurt, even though I Love so much, somedays break my heart. When You feel these feeling, fly with an wide open heart, share with those You love, and they just can't seem to understand that I say what I say from my heart honestly. Its a lot Yes. It can be hard to take, but when they judge me, dismiss me, and some on social sites call me a fake, I just pray for them, love them, and forgive them instantly. I hurt because all I wish is for them to see, to let go of these ties which a keeping them locked hurt, anger, pain, or suffering. I pray to my father and ask him to help me, to use me, to allow me to hug, or touch them and heal them, I know its not right, not for me to ask, I am just Jason, just me, but even If I could they would still have to believe. I know it'll all be ok, but I just wish they could enjoy it all Agape-ly, To those who don't get me, its ok, I love You, always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
08 June, 09:16
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be guarded: and make no mention of the name of other elohiym, neither let it be heard out of your mouth.

Our Elohim name is not lord, that is a tool of satan to hid YaHuWaHs Name.

God is the name of a German deity and a vain title used for all supreme deities and is forbidden by YaHuWaH our Elohiym to be heard coming out of our mouth.

The correct translation of Due 3:22 is:

Deu 3:22 Ye shall not fear them: for YaHuWaH ELOHAYKEM he shall fight for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You for this. Our Fathers goes by our hearts intent and He hears Us calling, He is responding Mightily, right now, within me, within YOU too, as for All of His Children, Indeed. ❤️🙏
10:00 AM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
08 June, 10:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
He surely goes by our hearts, but some still don't understand it was YaHuWaHs Name being read aloud by Mashiach that made the people want to throw him off a cliff. Nor do they understand why after Peter said the lame man was healed by the NAME of Yahuwshuwa Ha Mashiach did they threaten them not to speak that Name. We are told to anoint the sick with oil in the Name of Yahuwshuwa Ha Masahaiach Of Nazareth. All who call upon The Name of YaHuWaH will be saved. It's the KEY the Lawyers (those who study Torah) Hid. Elohim says it's His Memorial, men say don't use it or you get stoned. Many will think they are using the right name and provide many different miracles as proof of the use of the correct name only to find out it not His Name. He came In His Father Name, everyone in Torah who has Elohims Name as part of theirs has YAH or YAHU in their name. If you call on the Mashiachs name you are calling on YaHuWaH and giving Him credit for deliverance. Jesus does not save YaHuWaH sacrificed