Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Not everyday is easy, I've said this before, but how am I me if I don't add my heart. So the Truth is today I hurt, even though I Love so much, somedays break my heart. When You feel these feeling, fly with an wide open heart, share with those You love, and they just can't seem to understand that I say what I say from my heart honestly. Its a lot Yes. It can be hard to take, but when they judge me, dismiss me, and some on social sites call me a fake, I just pray for them, love them, and forgive them instantly. I hurt because all I wish is for them to see, to let go of these ties which a keeping them locked hurt, anger, pain, or suffering. I pray to my father and ask him to help me, to use me, to allow me to hug, or touch them and heal them, I know its not right, not for me to ask, I am just Jason, just me, but even If I could they would still have to believe. I know it'll all be ok, but I just wish they could enjoy it all Agape-ly, To those who don't get me, its ok, I love You, always.
12:09 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 October, 10:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
When we have a close relationship with Jesus, a strong belief and trust our God, we want others to share in this special connection and be set free in the truth. Sometimes it is hard to watch loved ones wander about like lost sheep in need if their Sheppard. There is such joy in true spiritual connections. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 12:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
08 June, 06:13
The Spirit is at work through you. All things are worked to the good. i appreciate you so much friend. Thank you for being a beacon of hope and love, in Faith and helping so many of us on so many days.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
08 June, 09:16
Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be guarded: and make no mention of the name of other elohiym, neither let it be heard out of your mouth.

Our Elohim name is not lord, that is a tool of satan to hid YaHuWaHs Name.

God is the name of a German deity and a vain title used for all supreme deities and is forbidden by YaHuWaH our Elohiym to be heard coming out of our mouth.

The correct translation of Due 3:22 is:

Deu 3:22 Ye shall not fear them: for YaHuWaH ELOHAYKEM he shall fight for you.

08 June, 10:00
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
Thank You for this. Our Fathers goes by our hearts intent and He hears Us calling, He is responding Mightily, right now, within me, within YOU too, as for All of His Children, Indeed. ❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

08 June, 12:09
In response Truthsets Youfree to her Publication
God has blessed us all so very much. I Love You So Much.. ♥️🙏✝️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 June, 06:07
Hugs Buddy! ITs all GOoD, and I love you unconditionally :)
#GodWins
Love your inspirational messages ..

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 June, 01:34
You have my Faith 🙏✝️
I adore you sweet brother,
hold fast we're nearly there!

07 June, 01:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
That's what I keep hearing, and I will be here, no retreat. ❤️🙏✝️

07 June, 01:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I Love You So Much, Sister. ❤️🙏
🤗😇

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 June, 12:28
With you all the way Brother... God bless you!
🙏💗

07 June, 12:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
God is blessing us now, all of us. I Love You So Much. ❤️🙏✝️ I AM Grateful Our Father has placed You with me.

07 June, 12:12
Its just me being honest and sticking to being me openly, on my little soap box, heart wide open, allow follow You heart your unwavering consistency will shine light on our truths mightily.

NCSWIC
#wwg1wga
💪❤️✝️❤️💪
https://youtu.be/23rNa6yoI...
Zach Williams - "Face To Face" (Official Audio) - YouTube

Listen to #FaceToFace on the album #RescueStory now:https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/RescueStoryAlbumOutftConnect with Zach: Email List: https://ZachWilliams.lnk....

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 June, 12:55
Sweet Brother of Mine

I love you !!! ❤👊❤

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
07 June, 01:09
Zach Williams is God's gift to us! Love his rocking gospel! Love you!😇❤️🙏🤗