Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Well, I feel like an idiot now.๐Ÿ™„Had not realized that Glenn Youngkin had already been nominated by the VA Republicans to run for governor in November. ๐Ÿ˜ But I'm glad. So, tomorrow, Tuesday, people in Virginia will voting for local races. But no wonder I'm confused about even that. Have gotten mailings telling me to go vote for certain candidates, but they're not even in my district. I just looked it up, and the one who is in my district isn't up until next year. ๐Ÿ˜‘ I guess I'll stay home then. Had to hunt for all that info. I think the VA Republicans should unite, get organized better, and realize that they need to get detailed info out to everyone (for people like me who don't know better but who want to vote ๐Ÿ˜‰). Whew...

( @QuestionWhatIs , I remember you used to use this GIF! ๐Ÿ˜‡You are missed by many, my friend! Hope all is well! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ )
03:14 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it