Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
Some of Dr Wolf’s last Tweets before she was suspended…
08:06 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Christos_Corner in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 11:29
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
My question is once you are exposed, do you now manufacture the spike proteins?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 June, 10:05
This totally happened to me! Last Monday i got breakfast w/a friend that had just gotten their 2nd jab. We ate at an outside table, but just being w/them i started feeling moody. I thought it was just me having a moment and I would would sleep off the depressed feeling that night, but no! It persisted through the entire week! I couldnt figure it out until now, UGH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 June, 08:51
Troubling

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
07 June, 08:46
I tend to agree🤷🏻‍♀️ - my little one seemed to be affected after school personnel got the vax- the past 2 weeks, i have been around the “public” much more than I have inthe last 18 months- i feel pretty f’d, menstrual cycle whacked, feeling super anemic- check....oddly enough, (what with cancel meat now) I ate a giant steak the other day and felt like i was 15 years younger🤷🏻‍♀️