Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 02:26
George Washington's freemason meeting attendance rate was 0.011% 🤣

He DGAF about it!

So all you masons that continue to think you're doing an honorable thing because Washington was one, you may want to think again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
27 January, 07:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I know many good masons that do much good for many people and are not part of the BS. My husband is one. We do baby showers for military families, we donate to food banks, we do fundraisers for charities. I've helped put hours of work in this myself. I had the back of my SUV look like a grocery store while we waited to deliver to the local food banks. Do remember that. They believe in God. It is a prerequisite to joining. They vet you before you can join. Are there bad people, possibly? Sure--There must be. There are bad poeple in many parts of society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
What degree Mason is he? The 33rd degree is where the shift is. I know. That was the point my grandfather stopped attending.
07:55 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haileysway in this post can reply
Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
27 January, 09:21
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
My Dad is a Jester, an offshoot of the Masons. All they do is get drunk and talk smack. However, he was invited to join the Order of Quetzacoatl. He passed on it, thank God. It's only the order of the Precious Serpent...😳