Doq Holliday @doqholliday
George Washington's freemason meeting attendance rate was 0.011% 🤣

He DGAF about it!

So all you masons that continue to think you're doing an honorable thing because Washington was one, you may want to think again.
02:26 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
27 January, 11:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Right on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
27 January, 08:22
what about trumps membership? second time i have seen it from two different sources. should we be concerned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 08:13
SECRET societies will never turn out well. They will always be infiltrated with satans demons to turn good people with good intentions. That IS what they do. 24/7 365!

Any, ANY group that is secret lays the way for bad things to happen.

Why would you not want to just do God's work without being in a secret pack?

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
27 January, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said! They use good people as a front in their halls doing charity work and scout from those people who they can start raising up for their evil. They access the finances and daily life of EVERY member to determine who will be a usefull idiot for them. Then they approach and start the grooming and all the while the targets ego believes they are special. Next thing they know they're on a little business trip and the blackmailing process is taped and set! Your life is done! EVIL PERSONIFIED at all levels of govt & sec societies..The Lion is coming for them✝️

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
27 January, 07:38
I know many good masons that do much good for many people and are not part of the BS. My husband is one. We do baby showers for military families, we donate to food banks, we do fundraisers for charities. I've helped put hours of work in this myself. I had the back of my SUV look like a grocery store while we waited to deliver to the local food banks. Do remember that. They believe in God. It is a prerequisite to joining. They vet you before you can join. Are there bad people, possibly? Sure--There must be. There are bad poeple in many parts of society.

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
27 January, 07:55
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
What degree Mason is he? The 33rd degree is where the shift is. I know. That was the point my grandfather stopped attending.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 January, 02:36
He really didn't do Masonry, as he wrote in letter, he went to a lodge meeting twicw in 30 years and was concern about nefarious things

Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
27 January, 02:33
It is BEST to do NEUTRAL not Biased Research on FREEMASONRY. You are misinformed as many are. IT is sad.

It is BEST to do NEUTRAL not Biased Research on FREEMASONRY. You are misinformed as many are. IT is sad.

27 January, 02:32

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In response Dominique Lehman to his Publication
Can you delete your 3 other comments plz?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 January, 02:29
Some of my research takes me down a rabbit hole. Essentially I have read the good free masons got corrupted by the illuminati. What is the concensus for the truth on this?

27 January, 02:38
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
The Good System of Freemasonry was INFILTRATED and began to be Corrupted from the inside and there were those who might have been corrupted and others who participated because it became corrupted. Not all Freemasons were corrupted. And to this day there are Freemsason who are NOT CORRUPT. Kudos to you for Digging Deeper than the typical person on this subject.

27 January, 02:38
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
The Good System of Freemasonry was INFILTRATED and began to be Corrupted from the inside and there were those who might have been corrupted and others who participated because it became corrupted. Not all Freemasons were corrupted. And to this day there are Freemsason who are NOT CORRUPT. Kudos to you for Digging Deeper than the typical person on this subject.