Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
07 June, 03:56
Father, God I pray as the days ahead come , that my brothers & sisters trust in you. Father, I pray that you fill your children with strength, with healing , with understanding , with hope & peace. I pray Father , they trust in their Faith & know with you NOTHING is impossible. I pray that my siblings Father lean on you, seek you, love you & call for you . Your love Father, wraps around us like a warm blanket on a cold day, bringing comfort & security. Father, we know you are here with us, & everything will be alright because you are a merciful Father, a forgiving Father, a Father that is loving. I pray Father for peace, for harmony , for hope & love. Father, I pray you return home soon, so we can not just feel your Holy Spirit but to see your blessed face, to speak to you in a living body & to enjoy sitting near you & sharing thoughts & memories. Father, God I pray you are doing well, you are rested & at peace.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 05:13
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Prayed in agreement. πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 12:45
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
God Bless you my sweet SisterπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
I pray you have a blessed day Donna filled with sunshine & joy! πŸŒ„πŸ₯°

Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 01:21
Thank you, you are so sweet! That brought sunshine in itself! Prayed for you and @thekingschick and all of God's children to have a peaceful, restful, rejuvenating day. Love you! ❀️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 June, 01:31
I have slept sooo much
I used to dream of the day I could sleep and rest soundly
Its raining and cold .
I have been sleeping 😊
It is sooo good too !!!

Hi Ladies ❀

Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 05:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
So glad! I decided to give my body a break and take today off. Happy that you are able to sleep and rest today!

07 June, 05:20
I'm glad you took the day off
You needed the rest.
I've been thinking about you 😊

Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 05:23
I could tell you were praying. Thank you. I slept til noon. ☺️

07 June, 05:28
I've bever been a napper
I really needed the deep sleep
Grown quite fond of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Donna Howard @DeHowie
I'm gonna practice it when I retire. I suspect I'll be a natural.πŸ˜‚
05:42 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeHowie in this post can reply
07 June, 05:54
I remember always wanting to nap, it seems that is all I do these days. I am so looking forward to when I can lay under a tree in the shade & fall asleep to God's symphony. ( Birds singing, leaves rustling from the wind, flying grasshoppers & crickets & the sound of the bumbling brook. Awe...paradise! 😎😁

Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 06:49
Pretty sure at least after the other day you probably need some rest. I need more than I get I'm certain. I feel asleep a few minutes ago trying to type this lol. I'm with you, I fell asleep once against a tree in a forest (yes for real) near a bend in the river while the birds were singing. It was surreal, the best sleep I probably ever had. We will have to just all pack a picnic lunch, take some blankets, oh and maybe pillows, and take a nap under the shade trees when the weather is nice (and the bugs aren't out). I've heard a lot of birds singing lately.

07 June, 05:43
Like riding a bike

Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 05:45
☺️