Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
07 June, 03:56
Father, God I pray as the days ahead come , that my brothers & sisters trust in you. Father, I pray that you fill your children with strength, with healing , with understanding , with hope & peace. I pray Father , they trust in their Faith & know with you NOTHING is impossible. I pray that my siblings Father lean on you, seek you, love you & call for you . Your love Father, wraps around us like a warm blanket on a cold day, bringing comfort & security. Father, we know you are here with us, & everything will be alright because you are a merciful Father, a forgiving Father, a Father that is loving. I pray Father for peace, for harmony , for hope & love. Father, I pray you return home soon, so we can not just feel your Holy Spirit but to see your blessed face, to speak to you in a living body & to enjoy sitting near you & sharing thoughts & memories. Father, God I pray you are doing well, you are rested & at peace.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
Prayed in agreement. πŸ™β€οΈ
05:13 AM - Jun 07, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeHowie in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
07 June, 12:45
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
God Bless you my sweet SisterπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
I pray you have a blessed day Donna filled with sunshine & joy! πŸŒ„πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
07 June, 01:21
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Thank you, you are so sweet! That brought sunshine in itself! Prayed for you and @thekingschick and all of God's children to have a peaceful, restful, rejuvenating day. Love you! ❀️