Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 03:27
@thepeoplesbridge :

Just so Patriots know....
Should anything happen to our ability to communicate, the power grid goes down Etc...
I will make sure to be on the bridge at 3:30 everyday so people know how to stay in contact.

You may want to arrange a meet-up point in your own communities as well

Just a heads, up for future reference.

Nana:

Yall know that this is most likely coming soon since now the fake media is pushing the risk of the electric grid going down hourly even now.

Please be prepared with food, water, and what ever else you need. Be aware of your neighbors and help those that flip the fook out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 June, 03:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is that the Tallahatchie Bridge?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
Peace and Love to you♥️♥️
03:48 PM - Jun 07, 2021
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pitterpat28 in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 June, 03:52
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
I love that song, remember it as a kid back in NZ. I was on Napster back in 1998/99 and was trying to find it. I got chatting to a USA person, which informed me of the correct name..... I was stupid enough to ask are you sure...... the reply was I should know it is only about twenty miles away from my house LOL.