Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@thepeoplesbridge :

Just so Patriots know....
Should anything happen to our ability to communicate, the power grid goes down Etc...
I will make sure to be on the bridge at 3:30 everyday so people know how to stay in contact.

You may want to arrange a meet-up point in your own communities as well

Just a heads, up for future reference.

Nana:

Yall know that this is most likely coming soon since now the fake media is pushing the risk of the electric grid going down hourly even now.

Please be prepared with food, water, and what ever else you need. Be aware of your neighbors and help those that flip the fook out.
03:27 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
07 June, 04:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 June, 04:12
Has to happen, but brought tears to my eyes😢😢 Very emotional today😞😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 June, 03:31
Is that the Tallahatchie Bridge?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 June, 03:48
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Peace and Love to you♥️♥️

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 June, 03:31
If you choose to go outside, be safe. We've made it this far, I'd hate for someone to get caught up in the "action".