r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴WARNING! VIOLENCE! A 21-year-old Amazon driver has been arrested after savagely attacking a 67-year-old customer Thursday following a dispute over a delivery in Castro Valley, Calif. The driver, Itzel Ramirez, engaged in a heated verbal exchange with the unnamed victim before unleashing a horrific onslaught of punches to the back of the head and the face of the much older woman. The vicious encounter was caught on video from multiple angles. Ramirez reportedly verbally berated the victim about her “white privilege” before the attack, according to Alameda County Sheriff’s Department. Ramirez was arrested and is being held on $100,000 bail and will be arraigned Monday on two counts of elder abuse and battery involving serious injury. The Alameda County Sheriff’s Department said that the victim suffered visible injuries and perhaps a broken nose.
02:40 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
07 June, 03:10
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
she should be more than fired, prosecuted and put in prison for a long time. what an a hole!!!! come to my house. meet you with a baseball bat or worse!!! i do not advocate violence at all but any Mother F that thinks im not going to protect myself has another thing coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396