Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Its always been God right there picking You up, Rise, and be Strong in The LORD.

https://youtu.be/sQTnREEtu...
01:47 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
11 June, 12:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you for posting this. I am beginning to feel the pain from my employer as they get closer to pushing the kill shot. I need to stay strong, keep my head down for the moment and not say anything stupid. I work in a pit of vipers, local govt, and I merely need just 4 more months before I vest and then I am out of there. With all of the talk about them formally approving these kill shots, it is worrying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 June, 05:04
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
They're now pushing the kill shot! We go back in a month and we have to sign the docs and be segregated by mask (unvaxed) vs unmasked (vaxed) and HR needs to know vax status. We are not "allowed" to be "unmasked" in public areas. I have 4 more months here. I told them that I am going to wait until I know the vax is safe and that I'm not comfortable participating in the clinical trials due to the high number of adverse events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 June, 12:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication